HOME PAGE

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
This is where you can find out what’s happening in Grade 3R, Grade 3F and Grade 3D in 2014.  News of Grade 3/4 O can be found on the Grade 4 BLOG.

Our teachers are Mrs Rough, Mrs Febbraro, Ms Kap and Mrs Owen. 

Look at the Recent Posts listed on the menu at the left for the latest news, or scroll down to find the Archives or individual Categories to see earlier posts.

We hope you will visit often  to see what we are doing and to have fun with us.  

35 thoughts on “HOME PAGE”

1. Hi from Bali. So far I’ve been swimming and releasing baby turtles in to the ocean. Today we went to the Safari Park and I cuddled an orang-utan, patted a lion, fed an elephant & rode on it, a bearcat kissed me, held a macaw, saw an Elephant show and a Bali theatre show. The animals were acting and Bella the elephant was really good at acting.

1. Wow Emma, that all sounds incredible: cuddling an orangutan and patting a lion! Great to hear from you, have a fantastic trip and safe travels back to Aus.

2. Hello,
    I’m Lachlan and this the grade 3’s blog. I LOVE the grade 3’s blog.
    We have fun games awesome subjects and we have the GK art show WOW time is fast when your haveing fun.

3. I love the blog so far I just wish that there were a bit more information about science week, but I am interested in the poerty websites. From Jesse.

4. Hello my friends,
    What a great start to the term.We have been doing lots of poems, class strategy and having lots of fun.
    cant wait till the future.
    See you next time gys

5. Hello my friends,
    what a great start to the term, learning lots of diffrent types of poems doing class strategys and having lots of fun.
    I cant wait to do lots of different things for the rest of the year.
    Bye gys

6. Have you seen 3ds display with an icecream challenge it is awesome,so what you do is you practice your times tables with your teacher it includes 10x 11x 9x 6x 3x 2x 7x 5x 4x and 8x when you complete, you get free icecream!Sounds awsome dosen’t it?

7. CHESS, I CANT WAIT, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. AWESOME POEMS, THAT WAS FANTASTIC TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. Hi everyone,
    In my class 3D we are doing an ice-cream challenge.
    That is were we do our times table and at the end of the year we get real ice-cream. So far if got my 11x 10x 5x and 2x
    I think Im doing really well.

10. Hi everyone, you might not have realised but every 2nd Friday afternoon the grade 3’s are doing fitness. My favourite activity is the bean bag throwing. Thanks for looking at the GK blog. from Emma

11. Hi,
    this term grade 3D are doing multiplication ice-cream. If we finish all of our times tables ,we get an ice-cream. Do you know your times tables? Well, keep looking at our GK blog.

12. G’day mate, Hi my favourite activity is hurdles,plus I play football and swimming . My football team is called Eltham Panthers. From Fynn.

13. Hi Everyone,
    Isn’t fitness just great! My favourite school sport is hurdles. I also like swimming and playing netball.
    Do you do a sport? How much do you like it?
    Steph

1. Thanks Sally,

We are going to learn about night and day soon. Check out the website links we will be exploring too.

Mrs Rough

14. G’day folks
    Don’t you just love fitness?! My total favourite is hurdles. I play cricket, do swimming and gymnastics. Thank you very much for checking out our blog.
    Bonnie

1. Thanks for posting your comment Bonnie.
      The hurdles are one of my favourites too, especially since they’re so close together. You are very sporty. Great job at athletics today too, nice high-jumping!
      Ms Kap 🙂

15. I love the fitness photos, you all look like you’re having so much fun. Let’s hope the exercise you do in Fitness helps you all with the House Athletics tomorrow!

16. Good luck Grade 3’s for the House Athletic Sports tomorrow – I hope to see you doing the best you can but also having fun.

17. Well done Grade 3’s for working hard to get through Naplan this week, you should be proud of yourselves for working so hard.

1. Thanks for your comment Margie. It was terrific the way the children took up the challenge and parents should be thanked for helping to ensure that it was a relatively stress free experience. Mrs Rough